Product Description: Not only is basil helpful in the kitchen as an effective cooking additive, but it has many other benefits when used for its essential oil properties. When diffused this essential oil can center your focus and promote attentiveness. Basil poses a spicy and herbal aroma, and consists primarily of linalool. This versatile essential oil promotes many benefits for the body and mind. From minimizing tension when applied to temples, back and neck to using in your cooking to add flavor. Basil is also a wonderful tool when used in a diffuser to help minimize stress and focus the mind.
Personal Favorite Use:
- Cooling agent for the skin
- When diffused, assist in mental alertness and reduces anxious feelings
- Females can use to possibly lessen discomfort during monthly cycle.
Emotional Benefits (when inhaled)
Most Common Uses of Arborvitae
- Herbal aroma that is also warm and spicy.
- Cooling agent for the skin.
- Aids in mental alertness and reduce the occasional anxious feelings.
- When diffused basil can encourage focus and clarity.
- Combine Basil and Wintergreen with Coconut Oil and apply to the back of the neck for a stress-reliever.
- Can be used to possibly ease famine monthly discomfort. Try taking 1 drop internally next time you’re experiencing discomfort.
- Relieve stress at the end of your day by diffusing.
- Great additive to all Italian dishes.
- Create an intoxicating aroma by combining Basil with Lime, Bergamot, and/or Peppermint.
- Lessens tension when applied to temples.
- Supports healthy immune function and response.
- Poses purifying properties.
- May assist in healthy blood flow.
- Minimize skin imperfections by applying topically.
- May calm the nervous system.
- Supports gastrointestinal health and function.
- Reduces gas.
- Promote feelings of relaxation when diffused.
- Keep gums healthy by using a blend of Basil with Clove and Melaleuca for a mouth rinse.
- May soothe tense muscles.
- For an invigorating massage blend try combining Basil with Geranium and citrus essential oils.
(N) Can be used with no dilution.
(T) Apply 1-2 drops directly to desired area, can be diluted with complimentary oil to reduce risk of skin sensitivity.
(A) Diffuse 3-4 drops in diffuser of choice.
(D) Dilute 1 drop in 4 oz. liquid
Blends well with: