Product Description: Bergamot is a favored essential oil for its purifying qualities and ability to dissolve anxious feelings. This delicate yet powerful oil can assist in minimizing stress and calm the skin. This is one of the most distinctive citrus essential oils because of its skill in both uplifting and soothing qualities. Bergamont is a go to for individuals experiencing sadness and anxiety.
Personal Favorite Use:
- Tranquil and serene aroma
- Purifying benefits for the skin
- Favored as a massage therapy oil for its soothing benefits
Emotional Benefits (when inhaled)
Most Common Uses of Arborvitae
- Tranquil and soothing aroma.
- Commonly used in massage therapy for its soothing and uplifting benefits.
- Diffuse when stress levels or tension are at a high.
- Apply to the skin during a shower and breathe deeply to experience its soothing aroma and enjoy its skin-cleansing benefits.
- Rub on the soles of your feet for a soothing effect and sense of harmony.
- Combine 1-2 drops to your skincare cleanser.
- For a sense of self-confidence use in a diffuser of choice.
- Minimizes the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Apply topically to calm, and rejuvenate the skin.
- Supports healthy nervous system, cardiovascular system, and cognitive function.
- May soothe the nervous system and relieve tension in the muscles.
- Combine Bergamot with Lavender and apply to the stomach topically to assist in feelings of relaxation.
- Minimize feelings of negativity and stress by diffusing.
- Effective surface cleanser.
- Supports a healthy metabolism.
- Purifying properties.
- Expansively used in fragrance, makeup, and food for its strong aroma and freshness.
(T) Apply 1-2 drops directly to desired area, can be diluted with complimentary oil to reduce risk of skin sensitivity.
(A) Diffuse 3-4 drops in diffuser of choice.
(I) Dilute 1 drop in 4 oz. liquid.
(S) Dilute for sensitive skin.
Blends well with: