This essential oil is steam distilled from the leaves of the cilantro plant. Coriander essential oil is distilled from the seeds of the cilantro plant, so it is very similar and complimentary to cilantro essential oil. It can be used in foods, but also has digestive support and detox properties.
Personal Favorite Use:
I love adding this oil to stir fries, salads, and dips to experience the distinctive flavor and internal health benefits.
- Facilitates digestion
- Full of antioxidants
- Great at cleansing and detoxing
- Skin soothing
- Works great as a flavoring agent for food
Emotional Benefits (when inhaled):
Cilantro facilitates the detoxification of negative emotions and debris. It is helpful to lighten the load through the release of issues buried in the body, heart and soul.
Most Common Uses:
- Dilute with coconut oil and apply to the soles of feet for detox facilitation
- Apply a drop or two to minor skin irritations
- Blend with citrus essential oils and diffuse for a lovely fresh smell
- Add to foods for a more complex flavor profile
- Ingest daily while doing a short body cleansing
(T) Apply 1-2 drops directly to desired area, can be diluted with complimentary oil to reduce risk of skin sensitivity.
(A) Diffuse 3-4 drops in diffuser of choice.
(I) Dilute 1 drop in 4 oz. liquid.
Blends well with: