Product Description: The Deep Blue essential oil blend was derived out of a need for a product that could provide a fresh and enriching feeling after an exhausting day. This cooling blend is ideal for a comforting massage. The ingredients combined in this essential oil blend are carefully thought out to provide a brisk, and tranquil effect for the body. Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Ylang Ylang, Helichrysum, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, and Osmanthus are the perfect attributes to provide relief after the longest days. With just a few drops of this minty, camphoraceous essential oil combined with a complimentary oil you have one recipe for the perfect relaxing massage.
Personal Favorite Use:
I love using Deep Blue Rub after a long day at the computer on my neck and shoulders. It is also great when driving long distances to help relieve neck tension.
- Calming and brisk oil blend
- Tranquil entity of a massage
Emotional Benefits (when inhaled)
Deep Blue can help support the emotional acceptance of physical pain by providing comfort and ease. It can also provide strength and encouragement for looking at emotional pain as an observer to enable one to release suffering more easily.
Most Common Uses of doTERRA Deep Blue
- Rub on the soles of your feet and to the knees prior to your workout and following.
- Ideal for a relaxing massage proceeding a long day of cleaning the home.
- Rub on hands and feet after working outdoors.
- Apply Deep Blue on lower back after any strenuous lifting. Rub Deep Blue with a few drops of carrier oil onto sprouting children’s’ legs prior to bedtime.
- Soothing blend for your fingers, wrists, shoulders, and neck after a day at your desk. Apply to the problem area.
- Ideal soothing blend after exercise.
(D) Dilute for sensitive skin.
(T) Apply 1-2 drops directly to desired area, can be diluted with complimentary oil to reduce risk of skin sensitivity.
Blends well with: