Product Description: Having this essential oil blend as a close confidant will have your digestive track thanking you. doTERRA DigestZen assists in soothing the occasional stomach ache and minimizes the discomfort of bloating and gas. Coined the “tummy tamer” DigestZen consists of Ginger Rhizome/Root, Peppermint, Caraway Seed, Coriander Seed, Anise Seed, Tarragon, and Fennel Seed essential oils as its primary ingredients. This spicy, sweet, and minty essential oil has so many benefits to your digestive health in general. DigestZen has a resemblance to licorice aroma and really focuses on assisting with calming gas, bloating, and discomfort. Help improve the overall function of your gastrointestinal track by adding this to your essential oil inventory. If you have been searching for a safe, natural way to ease stomach upsets, DigestZen is the oil for you.
I use DigestZen essential oil blend as a rub on my stomach for that occasional upset tummy and use the DigestZen Tablets for those times I over indulge in spicy foods.
- Helps the process of food digestion.
- Calms occasional stomach discomfort.
- Assists in minimizing bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion.
Emotional Benefits (when inhaled or diffused)
DigestZen can help support the emotional times when one takes on more than they can handle, overwhelmed, and unable to “digest” life.
Most Common Uses of doTERRA DigestZen
- Apply 1-2 drops for a soothing aroma.
- DigestZen can lend a helping hand during the holiday season at meal time by keeping your digestion on track.
- Soothe occasional stomach upset while traveling or dinning somewhere new, by taking DigestZen.
- Combine with water or tea to promote a healthy digestive track.
- Soothes feeling of nausea.
- Assists in minimizing irregularities such as bloating, gas, and indigestion.
- Combine with coconut oil for a calming abdominal massage.
(N) Can be used with no dilution
(T) Apply Directly to desired area, can be diluted with complimentary oil to reduce risk of skin sensitivity.
(A) Diffuse, or Inhale aroma directly, add 3-4 drops to your diffuser.
(I) Can be used internally. Combine 2-3 drops with water, or tea.
Blends well with:
- Any of the single oils within the blend.