This essential oil is made by steam distilling the leaves from the eucalyptus shrubs and trees. The scent is reminiscent of camphor, sweet, and a little bit fruity. It can be used to help with clear breathing and deodorizing.
Personal Favorite Use:
I love using eucalyptus topically on the outer ear and bone behind the ear or chest to help with earaches.
- Promotes clear breathing and respiratory health
- Helps relax overused muscles
- Can be used to sanitize and purify
Emotional Benefits (when inhaled):
Eucalyptus supports those who are constantly facing illness. It addresses a deep emotional or spiritual issue of the need to be sick.
Most Common Uses:
- Can be used for an all purpose cleaner by adding a few drops of Eucalyptus, Lemon, and Peppermint to a spray bottle with some water
- Add a few drops to a carrier oil and rub on the chest to promote clear breathing
- Use aromatically or topically to help reduce jet lag
- Add a few drops in a spray bottle with water to create a cooling spritz
- While in the shower, put one or two drops in your palms and place around your nose and inhale to help clear the respiratory system and the mind
(T) Apply 1-2 drops directly to desired area, can be diluted with complimentary oil to reduce risk of skin sensitivity.
(A) Diffuse 3-4 drops in diffuser of choice.
Blends well with: