Fennel essential oil is made from the steam distillation of the crushed seeds of the fennel plant. It has a smell and flavor very similar to licorice. It has hormone balancing and digestive properties.
Personal Favorite Use:
I love using fennel for hunger pains! Jut take it internally to curb hunger as needed.
- Aids healthy digestion
- Helps with changes in hormones due to menstruation
- Supports the lymph nodes
- Soothes minor skin irritations
Emotional Benefits (when inhaled):
Fennel supports the individual who has a weakened sense of Self. It reignites a passion for life.
Most Common Uses:
- Diffuse to aid in responsibility.
- Inhale for strength.
- To calm yourself when you are feeling overwhelmed, inhale and breathe deeply.
- Add a drop or two to a glass of warm water to facilitate healthy digestion.
- Place one drop below your tongue to ward off sweets cravings.
- Rub a drop or two on the abdominal area or soles of feet to help with menstrual changes in hormones or difficult digestion.
(T) Apply 1-2 drops directly to desired area, can
be diluted with complimentary oil to reduce risk of
- Diffuse 3-4 drops in diffuser of choice.
(I) Dilute 1 drop in 4 oz. liquid.
Blends well with: