This essential oil is steam distilled from the resin of the Frankincense tree or shrub, generally coming from the Middle East. This has a very deep and rich aroma. It offers many healing benefits. Frankincense (ANY Of The Following: Boswellia Frereana, Boswellia Carterii, And/Or Boswellia Sacra).
Personal Favorite Use:
I love using Frankincense aromatically to help with depression symptoms.
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Facilitates the health of cells
- Minimizes appearance of skin deep blemishes or other marks
- Soothes the skin
Emotional Benefits (when inhaled):
Frankincense reveals deceptions and false truths. It creates new perspectives based on light and truth.
Most Common Uses:
- Rub a few drops diluted in a carrier oil on the hands to encourage joint health
- Minimizes the appearance of any skin blemishes or other imperfections
- Apply a few drops to the soles of feet to encourage mellowing out and support a calm mood
- Rub a drop onto thin and damaged finger nails to help repair them
- Diffuse to focus
(T) Apply 1-2 drops directly to desired area, can be diluted with complimentary oil to reduce risk of skin sensitivity.
(I) Dilute 1 drop in 4 oz. liquid.
Blends well with:
Frankincense blends well with most other essential oils.