This is a lovely floral essential oil that resembles the scent of roses. It has a strong, sweet, and long lasting scent. A little goes a long way. Traditionally used for skin repair or rejuvenation, it also offers relaxation and de-stressing benefits. It helps reduce tension and increase happiness.
Personal Favorite Use:
I love to use Geranium oil to dry skin and hair to moisturize!
- Facilitates radiant skin
- Reduces tension
- Promotes relaxation
- Helps hair stay shiny and smooth
Emotional Benefits (when inhaled):
Geranium restores confidence in the innate goodness of others and in the world. Geranium encourages emotional honesty, love, and forgiveness.
Most Common Uses:
- Can be used for facial treatments for radiant skin
- Add a drop to lotion for skin health and balancing oil
- Great for dry or oily hair due to the balancing nature. Add a few drops to hair products.
- Inhale or diffuse for relaxation.
- Diffuse or apply to the heart or solar plexus to enhance connection.
(T) Apply 1-2 drops directly to desired area, can
be diluted with complimentary oil to reduce risk of
(A) Diffuse 3-4 drops in diffuser of choice.
(I) Dilute 1 drop in 4 oz. liquid.
Blends well with:
All other essential oils