This essential oil offers many health benefits, both in fresh or essential oil form. The essential oil is created by steam distilling the roots of the ginger plant and has a warm, sweet and spicy aroma.
Ginger offers digestive and nervous system benefits, particularly in the potent essential oil form.
Personal Favorite Use:
I love that ginger helps with motion sickness and vertigo! I inhale it from my palms or take it internally in a capsule!
- Regulates digestion
- Helps reduce discomfort of digestion or nausea
- Reduces abdominal discomfort and hormonal changes for women
- Warms the body
Emotional Benefits (when inhaled):
Ginger persuades individuals to be fully present and participate in life. Ginger addresses deep patterns of victim mentality.
Most Common Uses:
- Apply to the upper abdomen to invite responsibility and strength
- Inhale to increase trust, strength, and commitment
- Add a drop or two to water to help calm an upset stomach
- When feeling nauseous, inhale
- Rub a drop or two on the bottoms of feet or palms and inhale
- Add to culinary dishes to enhance flavor
(T) Apply 1-2 drops directly to desired area, can be diluted with complimentary oil to reduce risk of skin sensitivity.
(A) Diffuse 3-4 drops in diffuser of choice.
(I) Dilute 1 drop in 4 oz. liquid.
Blends well with: