This essential oil is made from the cold pressed rind of the fruit. The oils are great for metabolism and the aroma is fresh and citrusy. It’s a potent oil with many benefits including metabolic boost, energy, and cleansing properties.
Personal Favorite Use:
I love to use grapefruit essential oil for detoxification- just rub on the bottoms of the feet or take internally in drinking water for an overall detox.
Many cleansing applications
- Helps clear up oily skin
- Promotes a healthy metabolism
- Provides an energy boost
Emotional Benefits (when inhaled):
Grapefruit supports individuals who struggle to honor their physical body and are caught in patterns of mistreatment, like severe dieting, judging one's body weight or type and abusing the body through negligent behavior or violence.
Most Common Uses:
- Diffuse to enhance focus
- Put a drop or two on bug bites or minor skin irritations. It can be diluted in a
- drop or two of carrier oil if needed for sensitive skin.
- Renew energy in muscles and joints by massaging.
- Diffuse or apply to throat/chest to help clear up congestion
- Add to bath water, drinking water, diffuse or massage to promote relaxation
- Add a few drops to a glass of water the day after a party to help detox
(T) Apply 1-2 drops directly to desired area, can be diluted with complimentary oil to reduce risk of skin sensitivity.
(A) Diffuse 3-4 drops in diffuser of choice.
(I) Dilute 1 drop in 4 oz. liquid.
Blends well with: