Helichrysum is most commonly used for cardiovascular support, as well as all structural body systems (muscles, joints, bones, ligaments, and skin). It smells amazing when blended with citrus, floral, or spice essential oils! It’s a very gentle oil, which makes it safe for the majority of people to use! It is referred to as the “Everlasting or Immortal Flower” and used in many anti-aging products due to its rejuvenating benefits for the skin.
Personal Favorite Use:
I love using helichrysum for nosebleeds. Apply topically to the bridge of the nose to stop bleeding.
- Facilitates quick healing
- Helps with localized blood flow
- Improves appearance of skin
Emotional Benefits (when inhaled):
Helichrysum aids those with a history of difficult life circumstances, deeply distressing or disturbing experiences, bad habits, dependency on things or activities, loss or abuse. It helps to restore confidence and hope that past wounds can be healed.
Most Common Uses:
- Inhale as often as desired throughout the day to improve mood
- Massage a drop over the solar plexus and heart center a few times a day for inner strength
- Promote relaxation by massaging into the temples and back of neck
- Add to food or water daily as part of a full body cleanse
- Apply a drop or two to damaged skin (a banged up area, wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, or minor skin irritations)
(T) Apply 1-2 drops directly to the desired area, can be diluted with complimentary oil to reduce the risk of skin sensitivity.
(A) Diffuse 3-4 drops in the diffuser of choice.
(I) Dilute 1 drop in 4 oz. liquid.
Blends well with: