Lime essential oil is created by cold pressing a lime peel! It’s not a very common oil but has many great uses like cleaning, cooking, and promoting good mood! It can also be used for supporting the digestive, immune, and respiratory systems. The scent is very fresh and tart, and is very energizing!
Personal Favorite Use:
I love to use lime essential oil to treat a sore throat by gargling internally with water!
- Antioxidant properties support healthy body systems
- Promotes good mood
- Can be used for topical or internal cleansing
- Supports a balanced emotional state
Emotional Benefits (when inhaled):
Lime imbues the soul with a zest for life. Lime instills courage and cheer in the heart and reminds them to be grateful for the gift of life.
Most Common Uses:
- Diffuse or use topically or internally daily to support emotional balance
- Diffuse to promote calm
- Add a drop to hair care products for additional cleansing properties
- Add a drop to a glass of water for antioxidant benefits
- Add a few drops to a cotton pad or cloth to remove grease or sticky residues
- Diffuse to bring in positive feelings
(T) Apply 1-2 drops directly to desired area, can be diluted with complimentary oil to reduce risk of skin sensitivity. (A) Diffuse 3-4 drops in diffuser of choice.
(I) Dilute 1 drop in 4 oz. liquid.
Blends well with: