Product Description: Melaleuca is an essential oil that is known for its ability to cleanse, soothe, and rejuvenate. You may recognize it by its more common name, Tea Tree. This oil is versatile in its ability to not only cleanse the skin, but also many surfaces around your home. This is the one oil that has completely flooded the market. When purchasing products that claim to be Tea Tree, be sure to take a look and authenticate that it is not a synthetic, or altered in an unnatural way. Most of the Tea Tree Oils available to consumers at your local stores will be processed in a chemical form, due to this be cautious if you purchase one of these items as not all oils are alike, and cannot be used in the same manner. This is one essential oil you want to test in a small area on yourself before large amounts are used to sure there is no harsh reaction.
Some of the first individuals in history to be reported using Melaleuca, are the Aborigines of Australia. The leaves of the Melaleuca tree were crushed and inhaled to trigger feelings of clear breathing. Aborigines would also apply the leaves to the skin to benefit from the cooling abilities. Both of these techniques were practiced for centuries until the more common use of distilled oils were produced.
Personal Favorite Uses: I use Melaleuca to help ease congestion, on my lip for that occasional cold sore that comes up, it is one of my first oils to use for that minor cut or scrape.
- Distinctively known for its purifying and revitalizing effect on the skin.
- Elevates healthy immune function.
- Shields against environmental and seasonal threats.
Emotional Benefits (when inhaled or diffused)
- Melaleuca uplifts the spirit, helps to build confidence and strength, and promotes healthy energetic boundaries.
Most Common Uses of Frankincense
- Known for its purifying and rejuvenating impact on the skin.
- Boosts healthy immune function.
- Shields against occasional, and environmental threats.
- 1-2 drops of Melaleuca can be applied to skin to minimize occasional skin irritation.
- To give a boost to your immune system function, add 1-2 drops to liquid or veggie capsule
- Apply to skin following a shave, or combine with Cedarwood for a natural aftershave.
- After a shower, can be applied to nails for purifying and a healthy appearance.
- Combine in a spray bottle with water to use on surfaces and shield against natural threats.
- Refresh yourself by applying to the soles of your feet.
- Use as a mouthwash when combined with water, or include Peppermint, and Lemon to refresh the breath.
(A) 3-4 drops in diffuser of choice.
(T) 1-2 drops to desired area. Dilute with carrier oil to lessen possible skin irritation.
(I) Dilute 1 drop in 4 oz. liquid.
(N) Can be applied neat.
Blends well with:
- All Citrus Oils
Click here to learn more about the brand we use, trust, love and recommend (http://debbiefranklin.com/choosing-doterra