Product Description: Oregano is not just for your kitchen. This favored spice has so many additional uses. Used as an essential oil can offer powerful antioxidants and be used as a commanding cleansing agent. It can really pack a punch, so use with care. This oil has been used for centuries as an immune-boosting cleanser. Possessing components from carvacol and thymol, both descending from the phenol family. These decedents contain purifying and antioxidant characteristics passing on the powerful attributes found in Oregano. Due to the high concentrations, should be diluted when used. Functions as an enhancer and balancing agent in many essential oil blends. This oil has also shown promise in supporting healthy respiratory and digestion when taken internally.
Personal Favorite Uses: I use Oregano in cooking (takes very little it is so concentrated – just a toothpick amount) and also use it as an immune booster, and respiratory support.
- Can be used as a powerful purifying cleanser.
- Promotes healthy immune system.
- Promotes healthy digestion and respiratory function.
- Strong antioxidant.
Emotional Benefits (when inhaled or diffused)
- Oregano is a powerful essential oil and can help cut through the “crap” of life. It helps to remove negative attachments and promotes one to be teachable and willingness to admit when wrong.
Most Common Uses of Oregano
- Place 2-3 drops in a veggie capsule to assist in maintaining a healthy immune system.
- Combine 10 drops of Oregano with water and pour into a spray bottle. Use to spray down counters.
- Provides strong antioxidants.
- Substitute in place of ground Oregano. 1 drop in place of 1 tablespoon for your Italian dishes or a toothpick for a teaspoon
- Promotes healthy digestion, and respiratory function.
- Possible benefits for a healthy immune system.
- Strong sanitizing and purifying agent.
- (T) Apply directly to desired area, oregano is considered a hot oil and should always be diluted.
- (I) Use in capsule — dilute 1 drop in 4 oz. of liquid
- (A) Diffuse, or Inhale aroma directly, add 3-4 drops to your diffuser.
Blends well with: