This essential oil was used by the Ancient Roman civilization to encourage warriors to be brave. It was also used during that time for mental clarity. The scent of Roman Chamomile essential oil works well for nerves, emotions, and skin care. Generally, chamomile is calming and relaxing and can be used in pre-bedtime rituals like herbal tea or use on pajamas, pillows, or even bedding. This plant helps adjacent plants, too!
Personal Favorite Use:
I love that Roman Chamomile can be used to expel parasites and worms! Apply topically to the abdomen or take internally in a capsule to promote expulsion.
- Facilitates immune system functioning
- Soothes and relaxes the body
- Offer peaceful effects for body, mind, and skin
Emotional Benefits (when inhaled):
Roman Chamomile supports an individual in discovering and living their true life purpose. Like a guardian angel, Chamomile leads the soul to where it needs to be and what it needs to be doing.
Most Common Uses:
- Add a drop or two to any hot beverages for soothing effects.
- Add a drop or two to your favorite body lotion or coconut oil for a relaxing moisture treatment for skin that also promotes youthful looking skin!
- Diffuse or massage a few drops of diluted Roman Chamomile essential oil onto feet prior to going to bed to promote a good night’s sleep
- Add a drop or two to your hair care products to support healthy and youthful looking hair
(T) Apply 1-2 drops directly to desired area, can be diluted with complimentary oil to reduce risk of skin sensitivity.
(A) Diffuse 3-4 drops in diffuser of choice.
(I) Dilute 1 drop in 4 oz. liquid.
Blends well with: