“When Momma Ain’t happy, Ain’t nobody happy!”
You may have heard this before and it’s true. Moms are the “heart” of the family and set the tone for the home. Let’s face it — it’s a TOUGH JOB. You are responsible for running and managing your home, taking care of your children, and being successful in your own life. When you become a mom there is no training and no education to show you how to do the right things for everyone involved. BUT there are opinions… So many opinions on what is the “right way” to take care of your children, your home, and yourself. Opinions from the media, the schools, our relatives and our friends. Many of which make “moms” feel even worse about how overwhelmed we are and the thoughts we might be having about what’s really best for us and our families.
I’m a highly-dedicated and highly motivated mom who likes to do things “my own way.” I understand the pressure that well meaning family and friends can put on a mom:
- Others thought I should work instead of being at home
- Others thought I should keep my children in public school
- Others thought I didn’t need to go to college
- Others thought I needed to raise my children differently than I did
- Others thought they knew more about being a mom when they weren’t actually a mom themselves…
But, others were wrong!
Especially those who liked to dole out advice with no idea of what it’s like to be a mom because they aren’t moms….
And I’ve taken what I’ve learned to help you be a great wife and mom AND have your own desires and purpose fulfilled life. My programs and tools can help you be the best mom, wife, sister, daughter, and friend, and NOT lose yourself in the process. I know it works because I’m a mom and I’ve done it.
I offer three ways for you to start living life on your terms today.
Mom’s Life Mastery Program™ – is an eCourse which provides you with a step by step guide in helping you discover who you are now, where you’ve come from and where you are going. This is a resource that gives you the tools you need to create the best life possible for you and your family.
CoreMap – Core is a multidimensional Awareness Profile test that measures current behaviors, functions, and aptitudes. It adds to self-understanding, and defines your positive and negative tendencies. Core assesses how an individual might cope under stress. Because it is multidimensional, it compares natural tendencies, self-perception, current functioning, reactionary and relating styles, coping patterns, tolerance levels, and personal effectiveness for a more complete picture.
With CORE MAP® you will discover:
- Your natural inclinations and preferred tendencies
- Ways to best tailor your lifestyle to your natural tendencies
- How early conditioning may have altered your natural personality
- Reactionary styles and persistence levels
- Motivators and de-motivators
- Occupations that compliment your style and how to succeed in other arenas
- What kind of work, environment & management style you function best within
- How to best communicate and relate to others (by type)
- How others are likely to see and relate to you
- Possible limitations and how to overcome them or compensate for them
- Natural strengths you can draw from to lead a happy, productive lifestyle
The Core Map is highly recommended for anyone interested in joining a Mom’s Mastermind Group. This will give you insight into your CORE personality. (Discounted pricing for Mom’s Mastermind Group Members)
Mom’s Mastermind Groups – The synergy of a Mastermind is powerful and Mom’s Life Mastery InnerCircle is a community of like-minded moms that support each other –dedicated women who have made a decision to live their life at the next level! Break away from the stories of the past, embrace the future, and live without the regrets of what could’ve, would’ve, should’ve – if only…
The Mom’s Life Mastery InnerCircle includes your CORE facilitation and is limited to 10-12 participants by application only.
Fill out the form below and you’ll be put on my priority list to be notified as soon as the next Mom’s Life Mastery Mastermind Group is scheduled.