White Fir essential oil is reminiscent of a fresh Christmas tree with a woody, masculine, and earthy scent. It is sometimes used in furniture polish and can also be used as a masculine scent with a little extra edge!
Personal Favorite Use:
I love using White Fir for circulation issues. Massage it topically to the affected area to help increase circulation.
- Soothes sore muscles and joints
- Facilitates clear breathing
- Offers energizing benefits
Emotional Benefits (when inhaled):
White fir addresses generational issues- patterns and traditions passed down from family member to family member. White fir assists in unearthing negative patterns from the hidden recesses of the body and soul.
Most Common Uses:
- Add a few drops to a carrier oil and massage onto tender muscles and joints
- Diffuse or massage onto the chest to help with clear breathing.
- Add a drop or two to a hot bath to help clear breathing passageways
- Diffuse to promote mental clarity
- Can be used to create a natural furniture polish with olive oil and lemon juice
- Massage a drop or two onto the soles of the feet to promote relaxation
(T) Apply 1-2 drops directly to desired area, can be diluted with complimentary oil to reduce risk of skin sensitivity. Diffuse 3-4 drops in
(A) Diffuse 3-4 drops in diffuser of choice.
(I) Dilute 1 drop in 4 oz. liquid.
Blends well with: